Terms & Conditions
Dermabasket & Propaira Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the site. Except as expressly stated herein, Dermabasket & Propaira Pty Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on this site, including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose except for the 'consumer guarantees' outlined in the australian consumer law (found at:www.accc.gov.au). You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Dermabasket & Propaira Pty Ltd arising from any product sold on the site shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall Dermabasket & Propaira Pty Ltd, its director, employees and representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential or punitive damages related to product sold.
No Credit Card details are stored on this site.
All our products are shipped from our warehouse from Victoria, Australia.
Dermabasket & Propaira Pty Ltd uses Australia Post. We will endeavour to have your order in the post within 48 hours of placing it (2 business days). Please ensure that you provide a valid delivery address. Where a valid address is not provided the purchaser will bear the expense to have the goods re-delivered.
All items are shipped Express Post to allow for tracking for both Dermabasket & Propaira Pty Ltd and you our valued customer.
If your delivery arrives damaged please let us know and we will endeavour to either resupply the goods or refund your payment based on the individual circumstances.
This web site and its contents (the " Site ") are owned by Propaira Pty Ltd
(a) Information you provide.
We receive and store the information which you enter into the site and this obviously will vary depending on the matter with which you are interested e.g. enquiries etc.
(b) Secondary Information
We may receive and store certain automatic information relating to your use of the Site. For example, areas of the Site you have accessed, the time, date and URL of the pages requested by you, your browser software, your IP address, and/or the previous web site that you may have linked to the Site from.
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your Internet browser on your computer's hard drive. Their use allows your browser to remember certain information related to your use of the Site and store information about your preferences. Cookies are not used to retrieve information from your computer that was not originally sent by us. We will not allow third-party access to Cookies placed by our site, and except as outlined in paragraphs (a) and (b) below, do not disclose such information to third parties.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
(a) Generally, information which is collected from the Site is used to:
• operate the Site;
• provide product information or a service requested from the Site;
• enable us to gain a better understanding of user preferences and requirements, so as to further develop and improve the Site.
• to notify users about changes to the Site, and to inform them of our services and any special offers. In all instances, if you do not want to receive such offers, you will be able to "opt out" from receiving them.
(b) It may sometimes be necessary for us to disclose information to third parties, however, this disclosure shall only occur in the following circumstances:
• Employees Contractors & Agents: At times we are required to engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Some examples are; processing credit card payments, using mailing services, providing marketing assistance, providing legal or accounting advice and/or providing information technology and related services. The information is provided solely to these persons to perform their specific function and no other purpose.
• Legal Requirements – where disclosure of information is ordered by a court or is subpoenaed in relation to third party litigation.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Information is stored on a computer server located in Sydney, NSW Australia . We endeavour to keep our server free from unauthorised access and use by means of physical security at the premises in which the server is housed, and by using protocols and measures to prevent unauthorised remote access to the server.
However no Internet server nor any data transmitted over the Internet can be assured of security and there is always a risk of unauthorised access to information. Although we will take all reasonable steps to maintain security of information provided, we cannot be held liable for events arising from unauthorised access.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
With the exception of other sites owned by us, we do not control the information collected by any sites reached through links from this Site. If you require details of the information collection policies of those sites, then you should contact directly the companies controlling those sites.